Motorcycle Tuning – Get the most from your Adventure, Commuter or Racing bike
Motorcycle tuning is a very popular option for Commuters, Racers and Adventurers alike. All files/Chips installed by Footprint on motorcycles are developed on a dyno-engine power testing station in Italy/USA. You can thus be guaranteed that you are using the best in the business of tuning your very expensive motorbike. Adding more power to your bike will decrease fuel consumption if driven at the same speed as before the tuning, but best of all is that performance will be enhanced for faster acceleration. You can trust Footprint Performance to enhance performance on your bike, we do it safely and use the best in the business.
Motorcycle Tuning available for: Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Cagiva, Derbi, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda, Husaberg, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Kymco, MBK, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Peugeot, Piaggio, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, TGB, Triumph, Vespa, Yamaha.
Click here to check tuning availability/options
We are able to supply plug n play, or software remapping of all bike listed above.
- ECU Tuning – Starting from R3995 – R5995
- RapidBike EASY kit – OEM oxigen sensor modulator with wiring and manual – R3500
- RapidBike EVO kit – Fuel Management with O2 modutation, self-adaptive, limiters management
- Kit inclusive of wiring for applications up to 4 injectors – R8,500
- Kit inclusive of wiring for applications up to 8 injectors – R9,995
- RapidBike RACING kit – Fuel and Ignition Management with O2 modulation, self-adaptive, limiters and engine braking management
- Kit inclusive of wiring for applications up to 4 injectors – R11,500
- Kit inclusive of wiring for applications up to 8 injectors – R12,995
- Quick Shifter – R5,995
ECU tuning is the art and science of cracking the code that the factory installs in your motorcycle’s brain and giving it an upgrade. Tweaking your ECU means removing things like low RPM power restrictions, closed loop fuel maps, error codes when changing parts, and a load of other options. It enables you to take a lackluster motorcycle with twitchy throttle control and turn it into that smooth powerful road monster you expected.